Deffet Group’s thought leaders regularly produce educational content, keeping our firm current on industry trends and research in aging services, human services, and best practices in not-for-profit executive search. Our senior leaders participate as regular attendees and presenters at national and state-level LeadingAge and other not-for-profit association conferences. To discuss how our firm can provide your organization with personalized educational sessions for board members and senior leadership teams, please contact Elizabeth Feltner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Interview QuestionsElizabeth Feltner, M.A., A.B.D.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What are your short- and long-range objectives? What have you done to accomplish them?
3. Apart from benefits and compensation what would you look to gain from or develop in this role?
4. What do you look for in a position?
5. Why do you want to leave your present position?
6. What is the best piece of constructive criticism you have ever received? What did you do with it?
7. What are your most important career accomplishments?
8. What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses?
9. What features of your previous jobs have you liked?
10. Describe your best boss. Worst.
11. Please describe a few situations where your work was criticized.
12. How would your co-workers describe you? Your subordinates?
13. How would you describe your personality?
14. What is the biggest disappointment you have suffered in the last two years?
15. How would you describe your success?
16. What is the most important decision you have ever made?
17. What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?
18. What are you less proficient in or do not like to do that you would minimize in your next position?
19. What do you look for in the people you hire?
20. What interests you most about the position we have? The least?
Recent PostsReducing Resistance to Change
A Quick Guide to Employee Orientation
Transitioning to a New Chief Executive
A Question of Leadership
Frequently Asked Interview Questions
5 Key Questions to Help Select an Executive Search Firm
10 Things You Can Do to Minimize Fall-Offs
From the C-Suite to Line Staff: We All Need a Mentor
Executive Transitions: Get Everybody on Board
Preparing for a Successful CEO Transition